YOUNG LIVING PANAWAY 15ML ESSENTIAL OIL
This product is currently sold out.
With Clove, Helichrysum, Peppermint, and Wintergreen essential oils, PanAway® essential oil blend has a refreshing, invigorating aroma and a cooling sensation when applied to the skin. PanAway continues to be one of Young Living’s most popular products and is a must-have for every home. Apply this synergistic blend after exercise or anytime for its soothing, stimulating aroma.
- Offers a refreshing, stimulating aroma
- Cools the skin after physical activity
- Provides a cooling sensation when applied to shoulders, neck, and scalp
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol, and eugenol
EXPERIENCEPanAway essential oil blend has a refreshing, stimulating aroma and offers a cooling sensation when applied to the skin.
- Combine PanAway with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and use it with massage after physical activity for a cool, stimulating sensation.
- Apply it to your neck and shoulders in the morning with V-6 for an uplifting, refreshing aroma.
- Apply it to the bottoms of feet for a relaxing foot massage.
- Make your own bath salt by adding 10 drops of PanAway to 1 cup of Epsom salt. Add the mixture to warm bath water and relax in a spa-like atmosphere.
- Rub 1 drop of PanAway with 4 drops of V-6 into temples for an invigorating aroma during times of stress or frustration.
- Add an AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment and use it on the go at the gym or during sports activity.
DIRECTIONSTopical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6 or olive oil. Test on a small area of skin on the underside of the arm and apply to desired area as needed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for children under the age of 6 without the advice of a health professional.